Ok, so I haven’t been keeping up with my idea lists. Oh well, forward is our only choice.
: often major or fundamental change (as in character or condition) based primarily on rearrangement of existent elements; also : a form or variety resulting from such change
a : the act or process of changing the lineal order of an ordered set of objects
b : an ordered arrangement of a set of objects
- a service to implement getting things done, Evernote tracking, and numerical filing in offices
- feng shui interior design services
- a tv show about competitive house of card stacking
- stock allocation research services
- vertical farming systems with aquaponics
- rearrange homes to have gyms as the first thing upon entering
- put 5 person schools in office buildings
- give cars away for free, install “billboards” inside
- this might actually be a billion dollar idea
- start with buying used cars
- install some sort of radio override
- when driver is near an advertiser play ad whether radio is on or not
- buyer must agree to to tamper with system or face repo
- structured as a rental or lease?
- $10,000 car
- normal lease would be around $200/mo
- how to many advertisers at what price are needed to generate the same $200?
- easy targets: gas chains, fast food chains
- this could be broken out as a service for any car manufacturer