I’ve been listening a lot to James Altucher’s podcasts recently. He talks a lot about using your idea muscle as part of the daily practice of becoming healthier physically, emotionally, spiritually, and mentally. And I think he’s right.
So I decided to brainstorm idedas based on a word of the day. These aren’t necessarily good ideas, they are just ideas. I’ll revisit them if they percolate in my unconscious.
Today’s word: fiduciary
- create a flippa review site to go over attractive and unattractive flippa website listings
- create hedge fund to trade iron condors
- cash management idea for strippers
- tax return reviews
- Adsense partnership
- early retirement/IRR website
- passive income book
- tax lien fund
- 401k vs regular investing article
- alternative investments podcast/website
I kind of lucked out here in that the word of the day was a financial term and I already had lots of ideas in this space. Still, the last few ideas took me a few minutes.