Word of the Day: Yooper – native or resident of the Upper Peninsula of Michigan
Well, that’s an interesting starter.
Advantages and Disadvantages of Living in Michigan:
- A: Rich, glacial soil
- D: Communist government and locals
- D: Corrupt and bankrupt cities
- A: Bankrupt cities
- A: Easy travel to Canada
- D: Cold, snowy winters
- A: With the demise of Detroit and Flint, there is a real opportunity to start a new economy
- A: Forests and timber
- A: Great Lakes fishing and boating
- A/D: Pretty isolated spots on the upper peninsula
I was about to pass on this word and find another, but decided that it would be a good brain-stretching exercise instead. The last 4 took me a long time to come up with.